Welcome to the TP online service for Sunday 10th May 2020
- Notices are at the end of the morning worship
- Hymns are suggested for reading/singing in your morning worship. These are all available with music in the Christian Hymns app (details are on our Online resources page and I recommend the paid for version which costs 99p). Alternatively, use your own hymn book or look online to find the words and music or to choose your own hymns
- Read Psalm 103:19-21
- Hymn: Come all you nations everywhere (6) and/or Come, let us praise the Lord (7)
- Prayer: Praise and thank our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour
- Read Psalm 72
- Prayer: Bring your own requests to the Lord with thanksgiving
- Hymn: High in the heavens, eternal God (11) and/or How shall I sing that majesty (13)
- Watch the video below by clicking on the play arrow in the centre of the thumbnail. The reading is Matthew 6:9-13
- Spend a little more time responding to the Lord in prayer
- Hymn: Father, let Your kingdom come (462) and/or Sing we the King who is coming to reign (481)
- Watch the notices in the video below
Evening, 6pm **PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF TIME FOR THIS WEEK**
If you are able then join us for our Sunday evening Zoom@TP meeting. The meeting number and PIN are the same as we use for our Tuesday evening prayer meeting. Please contact Martin if you need a reminder. If you can't join us, then do set aside time for private prayer and intercession.
We unite this evening with Christians all over the world in prayer to our Lord who is sovereign over all the events of life. Let us cry out to Him for mercy and for grace, that this plague may end, that the needs of people will be met and, above all, for people young and old to turn to the Lord Jesus Christ in repentance and faith. Pray that we Christians may give a good testimony of trust in the Lord and that we may see a great revival in the church.
During the past weeks we have been providing suggestions for how we can pray in this crisis caused by the pandemic. The list is now available separately and you can click here to view it.