Welcome to the TP online service for Sunday 14th June 2020
- Notices are at the end of the morning worship
- Hymns are suggested for reading/singing in your morning worship. These are all available with music in the Christian Hymns app, to which the numbers below refer (details of the app are on our Online resources page and I recommend the paid for version which costs 99p). Alternatively, use your own hymn book or look online to find the words and music or to choose your own hymns
- Our list of suggestions for how we can pray during the crisis caused by the pandemic is available online. Please click here to view it.
- Read Psalm 95:1-5
- Hymn: O come, and let us to the Lord (22) and/or O God beyond all praising (23)
- Prayer: Praise and thank our Heavenly Father, God of grace and mercy, and His Son Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour
- Read Colossians 3:1-4:1
- Prayer: Bring your own requests to the Lord with thanksgiving
- Hymn: Breathe on me, Breath of God (325) and/or O Lord, Thy touch hath stirred my soul (675)
- Watch the video below by clicking on the play arrow in the centre of the thumbnail. The reading is Matthew 6:19-21
- Spend a little more time responding to the Lord in prayer
- Hymn: How vast the treasure we possess (684) and/or Children of the heavenly King (773)
- Check the notices below
If you are able then join us for our Sunday evening Zoom@TP service. During the service we shall read and have a message from Philippians 4:1-3. We shall also have time for open prayer and be led in singing the hymns, 'Give me a sight, O Saviour', 'All praise to our redeeming Lord', 'At the name of Jesus' and 'There is a name I love to hear'.
The meeting number and PIN are the same as we use for our Tuesday evening prayer meeting. Please contact Martin if you need a reminder. If you can't join us, then do try to set aside time for private prayer and intercession.