Welcome to the TP online service for Sunday 17th May 2020
- Notices are at the end of the morning worship
- Hymns are suggested for reading/singing in your morning worship. These are all available with music in the Christian Hymns app (details are on our Online resources page and I recommend the paid for version which costs 99p). Alternatively, use your own hymn book or look online to find the words and music or to choose your own hymns
- Read Zephaniah 3:17
- Hymn: Immortal, invisible, God only wise (16) and/or This is the day the Lord has made (65)
- Prayer: Praise and thank our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour
- Read John 21:1-14
- Prayer: Bring your own requests to the Lord with thanksgiving
- Hymn: O my soul, arise and bless your maker (625) and/or Jesus, wher'er Thy people meet (414)
- Watch the video below by clicking on the play arrow in the centre of the thumbnail. The reading is Matthew 6:9-13
- Spend a little more time responding to the Lord in prayer
- Hymn: Sometimes a light surprises (116) and/or O God of Bethel! (781)
- Check the notices in the video below
If you are able then join us for our Sunday evening Zoom@TP fellowship meeting. The meeting number and PIN are the same as we use for our Tuesday evening prayer meeting. Please contact Martin if you need a reminder. Even if you can't join us, then do still set aside time for private prayer and intercession.
We unite with Christians all over the world in prayer to our Lord who is sovereign over all the events of life. Let us cry out to Him for mercy and for grace, that this plague may end, that the needs of people will be met and, above all, for people young and old to turn to the Lord Jesus Christ in repentance and faith. Pray that we Christians may give a good testimony of trust in the Lord and that we may see a great revival in the church.
During the past weeks we have been providing suggestions for how we can pray in this crisis caused by the pandemic. The list is now available separately and you can click here to view it.