Welcome to the TP online service for Sunday 28th June 2020
- Notices are at the end of the morning worship
- Hymns are suggested for reading/singing in your morning worship. These are all available with music in the Christian Hymns app, to which the numbers below refer (details of the app are on our Online resources page and I recommend the paid for version which costs 99p). Alternatively, use your own hymn book or look online to find the words and music or to choose your own hymns
- Our list of suggestions for how we can pray during the crisis caused by the pandemic is available online. Please click here to view it.
- Read Psalm 96:4-6
- Hymn: O sing a new song (24) and/or O love of God, how strong and true (134)
- Prayer: Praise and thank our Heavenly Father, God of grace and mercy, and His Son Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour
- Read 1 Chronicles 21:1-22:1
- Prayer: Bring your own requests to the Lord with thanksgiving
- Hymn: How sweet the name of Jesus sounds (152) and/or As pants the hart for cooling streams (667)
- Watch the video below by clicking on the play arrow in the centre of the thumbnail. The text for the sermon is Psalm 30
- Spend a little more time responding to the Lord in prayer
- Hymn: O how the grace of God amazes me! (501) and/or O Love, that wilt not let me go (803)
- Check the notices below
If you are able then join us for our Sunday evening Zoom@TP service. During the service we shall hear how the Lord tells us to rejoice always and to be evidently gentle Philippians 4:4-5. We shall also have time for open prayer and be led in singing the hymns and songs, 'All my days I will sing this song of gladness', 'Sing to the Lord a joyful song', 'Jesus, name above all names', 'The Lord's my shepherd' and 'Rejoice, the Lord is King!'.
The meeting number and PIN are the same as we use for our Tuesday evening prayer meeting. Please contact Martin if you need a reminder. If you can't join us, then do try to set aside time for private prayer and intercession.