Welcome to the TP online service for Sunday 21st June 2020
- Notices are at the end of the morning worship
- Hymns are suggested for reading/singing in your morning worship. These are all available with music in the Christian Hymns app, to which the numbers below refer (details of the app are on our Online resources page and I recommend the paid for version which costs 99p). Alternatively, use your own hymn book or look online to find the words and music or to choose your own hymns
- Our list of suggestions for how we can pray during the crisis caused by the pandemic is available online. Please click here to view it.
- Read Psalm 96:1-3
- Hymn: We give immortal praise (55) and/or Great is Thy faithfulness (106)
- Prayer: Praise and thank our Heavenly Father, God of grace and mercy, and His Son Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour
- Read Matthew 6:19-34
- Prayer: Bring your own requests to the Lord with thanksgiving
- Hymn: Sometimes a light surprises (116) and/or Speak, Lord, in the stillness (358)
- Watch the video below by clicking on the play arrow in the centre of the thumbnail. The text for the sermon is Matthew 6:25-34
- Spend a little more time responding to the Lord in prayer
- Hymn: Seek this first, not earthly pleasure (740) and/or O Lord, how happy should we be (804)
- Check the notices below
If you are able then join us for our Sunday evening Zoom@TP service. During the service we shall have a message on the nature of the church from Philippians 4:1-3. We shall also have time for open prayer and be led in singing the hymns and songs, 'Come and see the King of love', 'O soul, are you weary and troubled', 'As we are gathered, Jesus is here', 'To Him we come' and 'Thou art worthy, O Lord'.
The meeting number and PIN are the same as we use for our Tuesday evening prayer meeting. Please contact Martin if you need a reminder. If you can't join us, then do try to set aside time for private prayer and intercession.